Why rent a camper van in Berlin?
Our Berlin location is the perfect starting point for renting a camper van and exploring the coast of the North Sea, discovering Brandenburg’s untouched nature or road-tripping through nearby Poland for example. If you’re not from Berlin (or have never been before), you should definitely make time to explore the city before or after your trip. The capital of Germany has a lot more to offer culturally besides its most famous sights like Chechpoint Charlie, the Brandenburger Tor and the Museumsinsel (Museum Island). Our tip is to just talk a walk through the city and let yourself be inspired by all it has in store – there’s always something to be discovered and experienced in Berlin.
Your advantages with CamperBoys
Our location in Friedrichsfelde is easily accessible and an ideal starting point.
Stay spontaneous with flexible handover times & cancellation up to 48h before departure.
We guarantee you first class service. If you are not satisfied, you get your money back.
With us you are on the road with the very latest & fully equipped camper models.
Take a vacation with a clear conscience - we compensate for every kilometer driven.
Our camper models
All our campers at our Berlin location are fully equipped, easy to use and are ideal for a camping trip. From a relaxing weekend to a European expedition, everything is possible.
Camper van rent in Berlin made easy
To make holiday planning fun, we don't want to overwhelm you with information. Here you will find all the important details about renting a camper van in Berlin at a glance. If you are missing something, we will be happy to advise you by phone or email.
What services do you offer? Can I bring my dog? And how does the cleaning work? Here you will find an overview of all the important information.
All campers are 100% insured. For maximum safety, the comprehensive cover can be extended with extensive carefree packages.To the conditions
Daily rental prices vary depending on the season, availability and duration of the rental. You can secure more advantages the earlier you book.
Thank you for your reviews!
Very sympathetic and young company
We were on the road with the Beach model in 2020. The van was in great condition, equipped with everything you need for camping! What more do you need 😊 The whole process was uncomplicated, handover and briefing by Andi was explained great 👍 Same thing applies to the handover after our trip ! You're a great team 👍👍 Gladly again
Am super thrilled with CamperBoys!
I've rented camper vans from time to time but never have I seen what's being offered here for little money. The camper was in perfect condition, the service was great and and the CamperBoys team always flexible, to make everything right for us. Thank you very much, I will surely be back!
Best idea 2022: Rent a camper!
Two friends and I booked a camper for a road trip to Berlin. Not only were we super satisfied with the van, but also with CamperBoys as a whole. The team was really flexible regarding adaptations and even overlooked small defects during the handover at the end. I'm already looking forward to renting a camper with CamperBoys again next year.
We booked a T6.1 California Ocean camper for our short trip. Booking and payment, as well as handover and instruction, were completely uncomplicated! The equipment left nothing to be desired. The camper was handed over to us super clean. Thanks a lot as well for the little „presents“ aboard. For everyone looking to enjoy their freedom during their trip while also travelling very comfortably, renting a van with CamperBoys is the perfect solution. Keep up the good work!
Really great service. Fast handover at Munich airport. Nice guys. Great camper. Nice welcome filling of the fridge and uncomplicated return. Even a 2 week extension from the road was no problem. Always happy to do it again. Next time renting a camper in Munich again CamperBoys!
Easy booking, uncomplicated handover, and great service since the CamperBoys team were always available to reach during the vacation. Our van was brand new and had great equipment. They really thought of everything, from coffee to seasonings and the refrigerator that was already stocked for the first night. The return also happened swift and uncomplicated.
Camper rent Berlin - CamperBoys!
We booked the Volkswagen T6 California Ocean for one week. Great car, near mint condition. Contact with the lessors and the handover went very well and unproblematic. We were very satisfied and can only recommend CamperBoys.
We booked a van for a couple of days and drove to Hamburg with it. The boys from CamperBoys were honestly really nice and took their time for us and all of our questions. The campers are equipped with everything you need for a trip: Cutlery, pots, coffee maker etc. It was certainly not our last time travelling with CamperBoys - Thank you!!
We had a fantastic time!
The vehicles are equipped wonderfully and in top condition. After a short briefing you're good to go and can enjoy your trip. You can tell that the girls and boys from CamperBoys are passionate about what they do, it was fun renting a camper with you - gladly again :)
Discover Berlin and the surrounding area by camper
Attractions in Berlin and the surrounding area
- The Berlin Wall - An absolute must for everyone looking to learn about the history of Germany.
- Reichstag - A visit of the "Reichstag" (seat of the German parliament/"Bundestag") and its impressive dome is a must for every visitor of Berlin.
- Biggest dinosaur - At the Natural History Museum you can gaze at the world's biggest skeleton of the Brachiosaurus Brancai dinosaur.
- Döbritzer Heide - This heath attracts sea eagles, otters and tourists alike with its over 5.000 plants.
- Pfaueninsel ("Peacock Island") - Beautiful walks are guaranteed when visiting this UNESCO cultural heritage and nature reserve.
Activities in Berlin and the surrounding area
- Subway Cabrio Tour - Can't get enough of cool companions? Then don't miss out on this extraordinary city tour and discover Berlin's underground.
- Ferry ride - Take the ferry F10 from Wannsee to Kladow.
- Canoeing in the Spreewald - The historic cultural landscape of the Spreewald is best discovered by canoe. We reccomend Lübbenau as a starting point.
- Give yourself the creeps in Heilstätten - The Beelitzer Heilstätten consist of 60 abandoned houses. One of the creepiest places in Europe.
Campsites in Berlin and the surrounding area
- Camping site Kladow - Located directly next to the Berlin Wall, staying here is the perfect opportunity to discover the Wall bike path. Lake Glienicker is also not far from this site. Overall the perfect combination of city and nature.
- Camping site Himmelreich - This non-parcelled camping site is only 30 minutes from downtown Berlin, at Lake Templiner. You can choose between parking spaces by the lake or by/in the forest.
- Campingpark Sanssouci - This site has won multiple awards for good reason: Located below 100 year old oak trees and in between 19 lakes and 21 castles the placement of this site is phenomenal. It's located only 40 minutes away from Berlin-Mitte.
- Eurocamp Spreewaldtor - Located in the midst of the Spreewald and right next to a swimming lake. It's placed between Lübben and Beskow and even has a heated open-air swimming pool. Water fun guaranteed!
No suitable activity for you? We will be happy to advise you by phone and give you first-hand tips!
Rent a camper van in Berlin and explore all of Europe
To the Baltic Sea by camper
Via A11 and A26 you can get to Stralsund and the ocean in merely 2.5 hours. Why not spend a couple of days here and fill your lungs with sea air? If that’s not enough for you, you can also tour all of the Baltic Sea islands by ferry.
North Sea beach vacation
The beaches of the Baltic Sea aren’t the only ones worth seeing – you definitely don’t want to miss out on the North Sea either. Here you can really enjoy the North German flair and every now and then there are opportunities to simply drive out to the right with the camper and enjoy the atmosphere during a relaxed break. How about Cuxhaven for example? You need about 5 hours from Berlin-Mitte to get there.
Mecklenburg Lake District
1.117 natural interconnected lakes! Sounds overwhelming? It is. Mecklenburg-Vorpommern really has a lot to offer and in the middle of it all there is also the Müritz National Park and seven other nature parks to discover. Numerous campsites in idyllic locations are waiting for you.
City trips with your camper
City trips with the camper are also possible. Leipzig and Dresden are particularly suitable, but also Hamburg. All cities can be reached in a maximum of 3 hours from Berlin and on the way there there’s plenty of opportunity for a detour or two.
Road trip through Poland
Warsaw, Krakow, High Tatras, Auschwitz, Wroclaw, Poznan, Lebas shifting sand dunes, Gdansk, Mariánsk, Masurian Lake District, the Baltic Sea… Poland has a lot to offer. From culturally rich city trips to untouched nature, there is plenty to be discovered here. The camper-friendly country is just waiting to be explored by you.