Why rent a camper van in Dusseldorf?
Dusseldorf is the perfect starting point for your camper rent if you want to explore the Dutch or Belgian coast, but also if you want to explore the west of Germany. Multifaceted experiences are guaranteed from here on. But before you set off, you do not want to miss the many highlights that Dusseldorf has to offer.
Your advantages with CamperBoys
Our location in Flingern-Süd is easily reachable and the ideal starting.
Stay spontaneous with flexible handover times & cancellation up to 48h before departure.
We guarantee you first class service. If you are not satisfied, you get your money back.
With us you are on the road with the very latest & fully equipped camper models.
Take a vacation with a clear conscience - we compensate for every kilometer driven.
Our camper models
All our campers at our Dusseldorf location are fully equipped, easy to use and are ideal for a camping trip. From a relaxing weekend to a European expedition, everything is possible.
Camper van rent in Dusseldorf made easy
To make holiday planning fun, we don't want to overwhelm you with information. Here you will find all the important details about renting a camper van in Dusseldorf at a glance. If you are missing something, we will be happy to advise you by phone or email.
What services do you offer? Can I bring my dog? And how does the cleaning work? Here you will find an overview of all the important information.
All campers are 100% insured. For maximum safety, the comprehensive cover can be extended with extensive carefree packages.To the conditions
Daily rental prices vary depending on the season, availability and duration of the rental. You can secure more advantages the earlier you book.
Thank you for your reviews!
Very sympathetic and young company
We were on the road with the Beach model in 2020. The van was in great condition, equipped with everything you need for camping! What more do you need 😊 The whole process was uncomplicated, handover and briefing by Andi was explained great 👍 Same thing applies to the handover after our trip ! You're a great team 👍👍 Gladly again
Am super thrilled with CamperBoys!
I've rented camper vans from time to time but never have I seen what's being offered here for little money. The camper was in perfect condition, the service was great and and the CamperBoys team always flexible, to make everything right for us. Thank you very much, I will surely be back!
Best idea 2022: Rent a camper!
Two friends and I booked a camper for a road trip to Berlin. Not only were we super satisfied with the van, but also with CamperBoys as a whole. The team was really flexible regarding adaptations and even overlooked small defects during the handover at the end. I'm already looking forward to renting a camper with CamperBoys again next year.
We booked a T6.1 California Ocean camper for our short trip. Booking and payment, as well as handover and instruction, were completely uncomplicated! The equipment left nothing to be desired. The camper was handed over to us super clean. Thanks a lot as well for the little „presents“ aboard. For everyone looking to enjoy their freedom during their trip while also travelling very comfortably, renting a van with CamperBoys is the perfect solution. Keep up the good work!
Really great service. Fast handover at Munich airport. Nice guys. Great camper. Nice welcome filling of the fridge and uncomplicated return. Even a 2 week extension from the road was no problem. Always happy to do it again. Next time renting a camper in Munich again CamperBoys!
Easy booking, uncomplicated handover, and great service since the CamperBoys team were always available to reach during the vacation. Our van was brand new and had great equipment. They really thought of everything, from coffee to seasonings and the refrigerator that was already stocked for the first night. The return also happened swift and uncomplicated.
Camper rental - CamperBoys!
We booked the Volkswagen T6 California Ocean for one week. Great car, near mint condition. Contact with the lessors and the handover went very well and unproblematic. We were very satisfied and can only recommend CamperBoys.
We booked a van for a couple of days and drove to Hamburg with it. The boys from CamperBoys were honestly really nice and took their time for us and all of our questions. The campers are equipped with everything you need for a trip: Cutlery, pots, coffee maker etc. It was certainly not our last time travelling with CamperBoys - Thank you!!
We had a fantastic time!
The vehicles are equipped wonderfully and in top condition. After a short briefing you're good to go and can enjoy your trip. You can tell that the girls and boys from CamperBoys are passionate about what they do, it was fun renting a camper with you - gladly again :)
Discover Dusseldorf and the surrounding area by camper
Attractions in Dusseldorf and the surrounding area
- Rhine promenade - 1.9 km long, it is the city's promenade and offers you a great view and above all culinary highlights.
- Benrath Castle - A pompous castle with a dreamlike castle park - and that in the city? The Dusseldorf castle even has its own subway stop called "Schloss Benrath".
- Duisburg-North Landscape Park - An inoperative steelworks which has been transformed into a landscape park. A great project that you should definitely check out. Nowadays you can even go diving in the old gasometer.
- Wuppertal - Wuppertal is worth a trip not only because of the famous suspension railroad. For example you can climb the Ölberg and feel like you are in San Francisco or Paris.
- Cologne - Obviously there is a lot to discover in Cologne. In addition to the Cologne Cathedral or the Chocolate Museum, there is also a lot to marvel at away from the tourist hotspots. For example, the Belgian Quarter around the Brüsseler Platz.
Activities in Dusseldorf and the surrounding area
- Boat tour on the Rhine - KD shipping company offers a wide range of long and short tours on the Rhine. No matter what you choose, it's worth it.
- Roncalli's Apollo Varieté Theater - Since 1997, you can marvel at unforgettable dance and artistry shows in Roncalli's Apollo Varieté Theater right on the banks of the Rhine.
- Neanderthal Museum - Near the site where the world-famous Neanderthal was found, you can find one of the most modern museums in Europe in Mettmann. Just a 30-minute drive from Dusseldorf, you'll be immersed in another age.
- Alpenpark Neuss - 16 km from Dusseldorf main station is the Alpenhalle Neuss, where you can have fun in the snow all year round. Besides sledging and skiing, many other attractions await you here.
Campsites in Dusseldorf and the surrounding area
- Rheincamping Meerbusch - Campsite located directly on the river including a kiosk and freshly baked rolls.
- Camping Strandterrasse - Only 15km from the center of Dusseldorf and perfect for families. Even includes a sandy beach.
- Campsite Cologne-Kasselberg - Quiet campsite with great pitches directly on the Rhine.
- Campingpark Baldeneysee - Directly on the shore of Lake Baldeney and with old trees, you and your camper are in the middle of nature here. And that just 30km away from Dusseldorf.
No suitable activity for you? We will be happy to advise you by phone and give you first-hand tips!
Rent a camper van in Dusseldorf and explore all of Europe
Camping in Belgium
A camper van is perfect for exploring Belgium. Even with only a few days of vacation you can plan a great road trip here. Northern Flanders and southern Wallonia offer countless beautiful campsites that leave nothing to be desired. Besides a lot of time spent at the beach, you should also plan time for the cities of Bruges and Ghent. But also small towns like La Roche en Ardenne (perfect for kayaking or hiking) or the book village Redu are highly recommended. And maybe you can even make a side trip to Luxembourg?
Road trip through Holland
Holland offers many possibilities for an unforgettable road trip. One of the dream routes takes you along the coast. You can reach the port of Rotterdam from Dusseldorf in just under 2.5 hours. From there, your next stops could be The Hague, Scheveningen, Katwijk aan Zee, Amsterdam, Alkmaar and the island of Texel. Rent a camper in Dusseldorf now and start your adventure.
And remember, from late March to mid-May, the tulip blossoms in Holland are a breathtaking sight.
City trips with your camper
City trips with the camper are also possible. Plan a few (extended) weekends per year and explore the cities near you with the camper.
From Dusseldorf, Rotterdam, Antwerp, Amsterdam, Bremen or Frankfurt are particularly suitable.
Off to Luxembourg
Why not take a short trip to Luxembourg, only 200km away, and explore the small country?
In the north, the dense forests of the Ardennes await you and in the east you can marvel at rocky gorges. The capital Luxembourg is famous for its historic old town and there are many bars and restaurants where you can try the country’s cuisine.