Why rent a camper van in Leipzig?
The city of Leipzig is located in the center of Germany and is the perfect starting point for your road trip – whether you want to go north, east, south or west. From Leipzig you can drive along the Baltic Sea coast all the way to the Baltic Sea or start a discovery tour through Eastern Europe with your camper. But the east of Germany also has a lot to offer! Have you ever been hiking in the Saxon Switzerland, the Spreewald or the Lausitz? No – then rent a camper in Leipzig and go explore!
Your advantages with CamperBoys
Our location in Leipzig-Halle is easily reachable and the ideal starting point.
Stay spontaneous with flexible handover times & cancellation up to 48h before departure.
We guarantee you first class service. If you are not satisfied, you get your money back.
With us you are on the road with the very latest & fully equipped camper models.
Take a vacation with a clear conscience - we compensate for every kilometer driven.
Our camper models
All our campers at our Leipzig-Halle location are fully equipped, easy to use and are ideal for a camping trip. From a relaxing weekend to a European expedition, everything is possible.
Camper van rent in Leipzig made easy
To make holiday planning fun, we don't want to overwhelm you with information. Here you will find all the important details about renting a camper van in Leipzig at a glance. If you are missing something, we will be happy to advise you by phone or email.
What services do you offer? Can I bring my dog? And how does the cleaning work? Here you will find an overview of all the important information.
All campers are 100% insured. For maximum safety, the comprehensive cover can be extended with extensive carefree packages.To the conditions
Daily rental prices vary depending on the season, availability and duration of the rental. You can secure more advantages the earlier you book.
Thank you for your reviews!
Very sympathetic and young company
We were on the road with the Beach model in 2020. The van was in great condition, equipped with everything you need for camping! What more do you need 😊 The whole process was uncomplicated, handover and briefing by Andi was explained great 👍 Same thing applies to the handover after our trip ! You're a great team 👍👍 Gladly again
Am super thrilled with CamperBoys!
I've rented camper vans from time to time but never have I seen what's being offered here for little money. The camper was in perfect condition, the service was great and and the CamperBoys team always flexible, to make everything right for us. Thank you very much, I will surely be back!
Best idea 2022: Rent a camper!
Two friends and I booked a camper for a road trip to Berlin. Not only were we super satisfied with the van, but also with CamperBoys as a whole. The team was really flexible regarding adaptations and even overlooked small defects during the handover at the end. I'm already looking forward to renting a camper with CamperBoys again next year.
We booked a T6.1 California Ocean camper for our short trip. Booking and payment, as well as handover and instruction, were completely uncomplicated! The equipment left nothing to be desired. The camper was handed over to us super clean. Thanks a lot as well for the little „presents“ aboard. For everyone looking to enjoy their freedom during their trip while also travelling very comfortably, renting a van with CamperBoys is the perfect solution. Keep up the good work!
Really great service. Fast handover at Munich airport. Nice guys. Great camper. Nice welcome filling of the fridge and uncomplicated return. Even a 2 week extension from the road was no problem. Always happy to do it again. Next time renting a camper in Munich again CamperBoys!
Easy booking, uncomplicated handover, and great service since the CamperBoys team were always available to reach during the vacation. Our van was brand new and had great equipment. They really thought of everything, from coffee to seasonings and the refrigerator that was already stocked for the first night. The return also happened swift and uncomplicated.
Camper rental - CamperBoys!
We booked the Volkswagen T6 California Ocean for one week. Great car, near mint condition. Contact with the lessors and the handover went very well and unproblematic. We were very satisfied and can only recommend CamperBoys.
We booked a van for a couple of days and drove to Hamburg with it. The boys from CamperBoys were honestly really nice and took their time for us and all of our questions. The campers are equipped with everything you need for a trip: Cutlery, pots, coffee maker etc. It was certainly not our last time travelling with CamperBoys - Thank you!!
We had a fantastic time!
The vehicles are equipped wonderfully and in top condition. After a short briefing you're good to go and can enjoy your trip. You can tell that the girls and boys from CamperBoys are passionate about what they do, it was fun renting a camper with you - gladly again :)
Discover Leipzig and the surrounding area by camper
Attractions in Leipzig and the surrounding area
- Augustplatz - Here you can find two sights at once, the Opera House and the University of Leipzig. The latter is an imposing glass building, whose upper floors have a great view over the city.
- Market Square - The heart of the city is the old town hall in the style of the Saxon Renaissance. The architecture inspires with many small details and the surrounding houses of the old town are also pretty magnificent.
- Museums - Leipzig is a cultural center of Germany. A visit to the Mendelssohn House, Bach Museum or the Museum of Fine Arts Leipzig is a must.
- Plagwitz - Leipzig turned Hypezig. In this alternative district you can marvel at street art, sample the vegan cafés or go paddle boating on the waterfront.
Activities in Leipzig and the surrounding area
- Leipzig Zoo - This zoo is one of the oldest and largest zoos in Germany. It offers a diverse program for every age group.
- Leipzig's waterways - Rent stand-up paddles, an inflatable boat or canoe at the city harbor and discover Leipzig's canals.
- Monument to the Battle of the Nations - The imposing monument commemorates the Battle of the Nations against Napoleon in 1813. From the 91 m high landmark you have a panoramic view over Leipzig.
Campsites in Leipzig and the surrounding area
- Campsite Hainer Lake - On the southern slope of the lake, the campsite is located in the middle of oak and larch forests. In the lake, water sports enthusiasts can pass the time with water skiing and wakeboarding.
- Camping Kulkwitzer Lake - The campsite is idyllically situated on a peninsula in the lake. You can pass the time with hiking, cycling, boating and at the water sports facility. The Scandinavian architecture creates a vacation flair.
- CAMP DAVID Sport Resort by ALL-on-SEA at Schladitzer Lake - If you want both action and relaxation, this is the place for you. With the various fortified overnight accommodations, you can make camping here a little more luxurious.
No suitable activity for you? We will be happy to advise you by phone and give you first-hand tips!
Rent a camper van in Leipzig and explore all of Europe
Germany East - On a discovery tour
You don’t have to drive far from Leipzig to hike through impressive mountains. Saxon Switzerland is only two hours away from Leipzig and a paradise for climbers, hikers and nature lovers. A longer swimming vacation with the camper can be made at the Lusatian lakes and the Spreewald with its many bike paths is also not far away.
Baltic Sea and Baltic States - beach, sea and dunes landscape
Get in the camper and keep your eyes on the coast! Drive from Leipzig to the Polish Baltic coast and experience pure nature and culture. From here it is not far to the Baltic States. Lithuania inspires with more than 2,800 lakes, Estonia offers you 2,222 islands to discover and in Latvia you can enjoy the landscapes of the 42 nature parks. All these countries have one thing in common – they border the Baltic Sea, have breathtaking landscapes and offer you countless adventures.
Eastern Europe - Adventurous Road Trip
Poland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Romania – this is only a fraction of the countries that you can travel in Eastern Europe with our campers. Since Eastern Europe is still an insider tip among campers, you can explore the nature and get to know the country and its people away from mass tourism. In our FAQs you will find all the countries in which you can travel with our campers.
City trips with your camper
A camping trip is also a great way to make a cultural stopover. Dresden is said to be the most beautiful city in eastern Germany. Continue to the Czech Republic’s capital Prague, the Austrian imperial city of Vienna and Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia.