Why rent a camper van in Stuttgart?
Stuttgart offers you multiple highlights as a start for your road trip: With your camper you can reach France, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Italy in no time. So go ahead, rent a camper in Stuttgart and savour everything from mountains to the sea. There is also a lot to discover around Stuttgart with your camper. Wineries and picturesque towns like Esslingen am Neckar are waiting for you.
Your advantages with CamperBoys
Our location in Ostfildern is easily reachable and the ideal starting point.
Stay spontaneous with flexible handover times & cancellation up to 48h before departure.
We guarantee you first class service. If you are not satisfied, you get your money back.
With us you are on the road with the very latest & fully equipped camper models.
Take a vacation with a clear conscience - we compensate for every kilometer driven.
Our camper models
All our campers at our Stuttgart location are fully equipped, easy to use and are ideal for a camping trip. From a relaxing weekend to a European expedition, everything is possible.
Camper van rent in Stuttgart made easy
To make holiday planning fun, we don't want to overwhelm you with information. Here you will find all the important details about renting a camper van in Stuttgart at a glance. If you are missing something, we will be happy to advise you by phone or email.
What services do you offer? Can I bring my dog? And how does the cleaning work? Here you will find an overview of all the important information.
All campers are 100% insured. For maximum safety, the comprehensive cover can be extended with extensive carefree packages.To the conditions
The daily rental prices vary depending on the season and duration of the rental. In addition, there is a small service fee that applies to every camper rental.
Thank you for your reviews!
Very sympathetic and young company
We were on the road with the Beach model in 2020. The van was in great condition, equipped with everything you need for camping! What more do you need 😊 The whole process was uncomplicated, handover and briefing by Andi was explained great 👍 Same thing applies to the handover after our trip ! You're a great team 👍👍 Gladly again
Am super thrilled with CamperBoys!
I've rented camper vans from time to time but never have I seen what's being offered here for little money. The camper was in perfect condition, the service was great and and the CamperBoys team always flexible, to make everything right for us. Thank you very much, I will surely be back!
Best idea 2022: Rent a camper!
Two friends and I booked a camper for a road trip to Berlin. Not only were we super satisfied with the van, but also with CamperBoys as a whole. The team was really flexible regarding adaptations and even overlooked small defects during the handover at the end. I'm already looking forward to renting a camper with CamperBoys again next year.
We booked a T6.1 California Ocean camper for our short trip. Booking and payment, as well as handover and instruction, were completely uncomplicated! The equipment left nothing to be desired. The camper was handed over to us super clean. Thanks a lot as well for the little „presents“ aboard. For everyone looking to enjoy their freedom during their trip while also travelling very comfortably, renting a van with CamperBoys is the perfect solution. Keep up the good work!
Really great service. Fast handover at Munich airport. Nice guys. Great camper. Nice welcome filling of the fridge and uncomplicated return. Even a 2 week extension from the road was no problem. Always happy to do it again. Next time renting a camper in Munich again CamperBoys!
Easy booking, uncomplicated handover, and great service since the CamperBoys team were always available to reach during the vacation. Our van was brand new and had great equipment. They really thought of everything, from coffee to seasonings and the refrigerator that was already stocked for the first night. The return also happened swift and uncomplicated.
Camper rental - CamperBoys!
We booked the Volkswagen T6 California Ocean for one week. Great car, near mint condition. Contact with the lessors and the handover went very well and unproblematic. We were very satisfied and can only recommend CamperBoys.
We booked a van for a couple of days and drove to Hamburg with it. The boys from CamperBoys were honestly really nice and took their time for us and all of our questions. The campers are equipped with everything you need for a trip: Cutlery, pots, coffee maker etc. It was certainly not our last time travelling with CamperBoys - Thank you!!
We had a fantastic time!
The vehicles are equipped wonderfully and in top condition. After a short briefing you're good to go and can enjoy your trip. You can tell that the girls and boys from CamperBoys are passionate about what they do, it was fun renting a camper with you - gladly again :)
Discover Stuttgart and the surrounding area by camper
Attractions in Stuttgart and the surrounding area
- Automotive museums - What would Stuttgart be without the automotive industry? That's why you'll also find the impressive Porsche Museum and the historic Mercedes-Benz Museum in Stuttgart.
- Wilhelma - With over one million visitors annually, the zoological-botanical garden in Stuttgart's Bad Cannstatt district is one of the most visited zoological gardens in Germany.
- Ludwigsburg Residence Palace - Built between 1704 and 1733 and today one of the largest baroque buildings in Europe preserved in its original state.
- Tübingen - The ancient university town of Tübingen is only 40 minutes away from Stuttgart and will fascinate you with its almost thousand year old history.
- Esslingen am Neckar - Drive only 30 minutes from Stuttgart and you can admire Esslingen am Neckar and its beautiful old town. Good wine taverns with a view of the Esslingen castle and vineyards included.
Activities in Stuttgart and the surrounding area
- Cableway of Stuttgart - From Heslach to the Stuttgart forest cemetery you can take the listed Stuttgart cable car. From here you can also start beautiful hikes.
- Wine trail Fellbach - East of Stuttgart lies the approximately 80 kilometer long river valley "Remstal". It takes a 30 minute drive to reach the Kappelberg in Fellbach. From here you can start the almost 4km long hiking trail along almost 100 different grape varieties.
- Waldklettergarten (forest climbing park) Schmellbachtal - Six courses with different levels of difficulty are waiting for you just 30 minutes from Stuttgart.
- Cannstatter Wasen - The second largest folk festival in the world takes place in Stuttgart every autumn. If you are traveling with your camper in the vicinity at this time, you should not miss the hustle and bustle.
Campsites in Stuttgart and the surrounding area
- Camping Stuttgart - Located on the outskirts of downtown Stuttgart, close to the Neckar River, this is probably the most central campsite in the city.
- Camping Aichelberg - 40 minutes from Stuttgart city center lies the idyllic camping site Aichelberg in the Swabian Alps. From here you can plan great hikes and bike tours.
- Camping Pfählhof - Ideal starting point for excursions of all kinds: visit the Bad Urach waterfalls, take a canoe trip in the Lautertal valley or shop at the Outletcity Metzingen.
- International Camping Schwarzwald - You can reach this 4-star campsite International Camping Schwarzwald after a 40km drive from Stuttgart. Here you can expect nature, swimming fun, recreation and many sports activities. Perfect for families.
No suitable activity for you? We will be happy to advise you by phone and give you first-hand tips!
Rent a camper van in Stuttgart and explore all of Europe
Camping in France
A camper is perfect for exploring France and its diverse landscapes. 800km to 1,000km of route lie ahead of you on the way to Brittany, Normandy and Aquitaine. On your way you can make stops at national parks or discover some of the many beautiful cities on your way. You can get more tips for your trip to France from our blog article “Two weeks of camping in France – what should not be missing”.
Off to Switzerland
From Stuttgart you can reach Switzerland in just under two hours with your camper. Here you have a lot to marvel at: numerous crystal clear lakes, imposing mountains, fairytale-like villages and cities worth seeing. An absolute dream vacation destination for nature lovers. And maybe you can even manage a detour to Liechtenstein?
City trips with your camper
City trips with the camper are also possible. Heidelberg, Nuremberg, Frankfurt am Main and Würzburg are particularly suitable. From a weekend trip to a longer road trip with the camper, many cities can be explored here. Historical, culinary, modern or dreamy – discover your new favorite German city.
The South Tyrolean mountains
South Tyrol is only 450km away from Stuttgart. Either you drive through everything in one go, or you use the opportunity and make a few stops, for example, in the Allgäu or in the Tyrolean countryside. Once you arrive in South Tyrol, idyllic campsites and beautiful landscapes await you. Hiking in the Dolomites and relaxing in the vineyards. South Tyrol makes all hearts beat faster.
Road trip to the Mediterranean Sea
You want to go even further south? Good idea! A road trip through Italy can be planned for all travel periods. If you are only traveling for a short time, you can be inspired by Tuscany and the Adriatic Sea, and if you have planned a longer trip, you can drive all the way to Sardinia and almost feel like you are in the Caribbean.