Why rent a camper in Hamburg?
Our location in Hamburg offers the perfect starting point to rent a camper and experience the German north and the Scandinavian countries. You should still take time for a short trip into the city, because there is so much to discover. The Elbphilharmonie, the Reeperbahn and the Speicherstadt are just a few examples that make your visit really worthwhile.
Your advantages with CamperBoys
Our station is easily accessible in Hamburg-Nedderfeld.
Flexible handover times and cancellation up to 48h before departure.
We guarantee you 100% service - with money-back option
With us you only get the latest camper models.
We compensate for every kilometre driven.
Our camper models
You can pick up your fully equipped camper in Hamburg-Nedderfeld and start your adventure right away. You can choose from three different camper models - all of them completely new and very comfortable.
Camper hire made easy
To make holiday planning fun, we don't want to flood you with information. Here you will find all the important details about renting a camper in Hamburg at a glance. If you are missing something, we will be happy to advise you by phone or email.
What is included? Can I bring my dog? And what about the deposit? Here you will find an overview of all the important information.
All campers are 100% insured. For even more security, the comprehensive insurance can be extended with extensive carefree packages.To the conditions
The daily rental prices vary depending on the season and duration of the rental. In addition, there is a service fee that is due for each camper rental.
Thank you for your reviews!
Very likeable young company
We were on the road in 2020 with a Bulli T6.1 Beach. The camper was in great condition, equipped with everything you need for camping! What more do you need😊 Everything was uncomplicated, handover and briefing by Andi super explained👍 Just as later also the delivery! You're a great team 👍👍 We'll be back again (maybe CamperBoys will be in Hamburg next year)😁
I'm super excited about the CamperBoys!
I have rented campers before, but I have never seen what is offered here for little money. The camper was in top condition, the service was great and the CamperBoys were always flexible to make everything right for us. Thank you very much, I will definitely be back!
Best idea 2021: Rent a camper!
Two friends and I rented a camper for a road trip to Hamburg. We were not only very happy with the bus, but also with the CamperBoys. They were super flexible regarding changes and also overlooked small defects on the bus when we returned it. I am already looking forward to renting a camper from CamperBoys again next year.
We rented a T6.1 California Ocean Camper for our short holiday. Booking, payment, handover and instruction were all completely uncomplicated! The equipment left nothing to be desired. The camper was handed over to us super clean. Many thanks also for the small "gifts" on board. For all those who want to enjoy their freedom on holiday and still be comfortable on the road, renting a camper with CamperBoys is the perfect solution. Keep up the good work!
Easy booking, uncomplicated pick-up at the airport and great service as the CamperBoys were always available even during the holiday. The rented camper was brand new and super equipped. They really thought of everything, from coffee to spices to a fridge already filled for the first night. The return was also quick and uncomplicated. We were absolutely thrilled and will rent a camper next year in Hamburg.
Camper hire - CamperBoys!
We rented the VW T6 California Ocean for a week. Great car, almost as good as new. Contact with the rental company and the handover were very good and unproblematic. We were very satisfied and can really recommend Camper Boys.
We rented a camper for a few days and drove to Hamburg. The guys from CamperBoys were really nice and took a lot of time for us and our questions. The campers are equipped with everything you need for a trip: Crockery, pots and pans, coffee maker etc. This was definitely not our last trip with CamperBoys - thank you very much!
We had a great time!
The campers are excellently equipped and in top condition. After a short briefing, you can get in and enjoy your holiday. With the guys and girls from CamperBoys you just notice that they are passionate about it, it was a lot of fun to rent a camper with you - happy to do it again :)
Our partners in Hamburg
Discover Hamburg and the surrounding area by camper
Attractions in Hamburg and the surrounding area
- Hafen City and Elbphilharmonie - Whether it's a concert in Hamburg's newest landmark or a stroll across the Landungsbrücken, this is the perfect place to relax.
- Speicherstadt - A visit to the UNESCO World Heritage Site, consisting of the world's largest warehouse complex, not only makes the hearts of enthusiastic architecture fans beat faster
- Alter Elbtunnel - In addition to the possibility of crossing the Elbe, the freshly renovated tunnel is always a venue for events, art exhibitions and street musicians.
- Schanzenviertel - An exploration tour through Hamburg's liveliest district offers the chance to discover the culinary side of the city and the countless bars invite you for a cosy nightcap in the evening.
- Altes Land - A trip along the dyke directly on the Elbe invites you to a picnic in the extensive orchards, the area of which has been settled since the dykes were built around 1140
Activities in Hamburg and the surrounding area
- Miniatur Wunderland - Experience the big world in a very small way and discover the many lovingly incorporated details that delight young and old alike.
- The Lion King - Not only this global success, but also musicals such as "Mamma Mia" or "Pretty Woman" are true experiences and must not be missed during a visit to Hamburg.
- Hamburg Dungeon - If you want to be led into Hamburg's dark past by real actors and true stories and love spooks, you won't be disappointed by this exciting attraction.
- Harbour tour - On a trip on the Elbe, the beauty of the Hanseatic city of Hamburg can be seen from a completely new perspective. With various offers, for example, the many canals can be explored more closely, a breakfast brunch on the Elbe or a trip through the sea of lights in the Speicherstadt in the evening can be enjoyed.
Campsites in Hamburg and the surrounding area
- Camping Buchholz - Open all year round, the centrally located Buchholz campsite offers spacious pitches and guest rooms of various sizes.
- Camping Stover Strand - 40 minutes by car east of the harbour city, the 30-hectare 5-star campsite and site offers the perfect year-round camping opportunity in unspoilt riverside countryside.
- ElbeCamp - The ElbeCamp campsite on the west side of Hamburg impresses with its location directly on the banks of the Elbe and with the possibility of pitching your tent in the dunes of the local recreation and landscape conservation area. If you fancy a trip into the city in the evening, you can benefit from the relatively good public transport connections.
- Elbepark Bunthaus - A 25-minute drive by camper takes you to the motorhome park located to the south and in the middle of nature, between the Norderelbe and Süderelbe rivers, which offers an inexpensive place to spend the night in the Hamburg area.
Nothing for you? We are also happy to advise you on the phone and give you first-hand tips!
Rent a camper van in Hamburg and explore all of Europe
Rent a camper van in Hamburg and explore all of EuropeRoad trip to Denmark
When you start your camping trip at Hamburg airport, get into the camper and turn up the radio, you are already on the A7 motorway heading north until the first song is over. Later on, you can either turn west (to the North Sea) or east (to the Baltic Sea) – or you can drive all the way to Flensburg and enjoy a fish sandwich at the Danish border. You can find all information about camping in Denmark in our blog.
Beach holiday at the North Sea
For those who love the sea and the flat countryside, a trip via the A23 and later via the B5 is a good idea. Here you can really enjoy the northern German flair and every now and then there are opportunities to simply drive out to the right with the camper and enjoy the atmosphere in a relaxed way during a break.
Road trip to Lower Saxony
Of course, you can also head towards Lower Saxony and take a detour to the Lüneburg Heath. The East Frisian Islands are also not that far away, and a road trip through Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania is very possible from Hamburg.
City trips with the camper
City trips with the camper are also possible. Berlin is a particularly good choice here. You can easily reach the state capital by camper in less than 3 1/2 hours via the A24. You should also explore Kiel or Lübeck. You can reach both cities in under 2 hours.
With the camper to the Baltic Sea
Not only the beaches of the North Sea are absolutely worth seeing – you should not miss the Baltic Sea either. To do so, drive from Hamburg via the A20 to Rostock. There you can enjoy a perfect holiday with your camper in a beach chair.