Why rent a camper van in Munich?
From Munich, you can not only reach the Alps in no time by camper, but you can also be in Italy or Croatia in just a few hours. You should also plan at least one day to see the beauty of the Bavarian capital for yourself. The city has more to offer than just the Oktoberfest, the Eisbach wave and the English Garden.
Your advantages with CamperBoys
Our rental is located in the immediate vicinity of Munich Airport.
Flexible handover times and cancellation up to 48h before departure.
We guarantee 100% service - with a money-back option.
With us you always get the latest camper models.
We compensate for every kilometre driven.
Our camper models
Whether you are travelling with the whole family or alone, we have the perfect camper for you - from the manoeuvrable VW Bulli to the spacious Grand California with bathroom. All campers are, of course, completely new and equipped to a high standard.
Camper van hire in Munich made easy
To make holiday planning fun, we don't want to overwhelm you with information. Here you will find all the important details about renting a camper van in Munich at a glance. If you are missing something, we will be happy to advise you by phone or email.
Can I park my private car? Is a deposit required? And how does the handover work? You can find all the important information here.
All campers already have fully comprehensive insurance. With our comprehensive carefree packages, you can also reduce the excess and cover other eventualities.To the conditions
Our daily rental prices vary depending on the season and duration of the rental. In addition, there is a service fee that applies to every camper rental.
Thank you for your reviews!
1A Camper rental
Everything worked out great, and modern and very clean campers. We took a holiday with baby and dog in November and all had plenty of space and cosy places to sleep. Definitely recommend it. We will certainly repeat it in the near future. The possibility to park the car directly at the pick-up point is a very big plus. Keep it up!
The campers are excellently equipped and of high quality. You don't really need to take anything with you because everything you need for a trip is already in there (even small things like a clothesline, cutlery, spices and much more is available). The service is very friendly and helpful. If you have any questions, you can always call. Uncomplicated, friendly and great campers, what more could you want! Rent a camper in Munich? Definitely with CamperBoys.
Best idea 2021: Rent a camper!
I can only report positive things about this great company. Everything went smoothly. Simply perfect and fair service and above all a flawless great camper - was a lot of fun. A special thank you goes to the super uncomplicated return of our forgotten things after returning the camper in Munich!!!!
Always a pleasure - There was really nothing to complain about!
The van was brand new, so to speak, and the camping accessories are also impressive and certainly above standard. Even the fridge was already filled with two beers and barbecue and pasta sauces for the first night of camping when we took delivery in Munich. The guys are super friendly and competent. The briefing was professional and detailed. The return also went smoothly. Thank you very much, we had a great holiday and will rent our camper from you again next time! 🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅
Really great service. Fast handover at Munich airport. Nice guys. Great camper. Nice welcome filling of the fridge and uncomplicated return. Even a 2 week extension from the road was no problem. Always happy to do it again. Next time renting a camper in Munich again CamperBoys!
The staff were very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything as it was our first time renting a camper. Booking the camper was super easy. Picking up and dropping off in Munich was very uncomplicated. The equipment of the camper was also in top condition. All in all, it was a great holiday.
Camper van hire in Munich - A dream!
We were on the road for a weekend in the Allgäu! The booking and processing is super easy! Everything was explained to us in detail and we were able to leave straight away. The bus is very well equipped and really lacks nothing. With the help of the CamperBoys app, we also found really great sides and activities in the Allgäu! We already miss our boy and are planning a longer tour for next summer! Highly recommended, great communication and we'd love to come back! Thank you very much CamperBoys!
Top entrepreneur, absolutely serious and super friendly and courteous!
Anytime again! We had a great time with the VW California, which we received brand new. The rental and return in Munich was very uncomplicated and professional. The car already has a lot of things you need for a camping trip. Washing line, washing-up liquid, tea towel, spices etc. are provided. We are already planning our next trip with CamperBoys. Absolutely recommended.
Discover Munich and the surrounding area by camper
Attractions in Munich and the surrounding area
- Marienplatz - the centre of Munich. Every day at 12:00 and 23:00 you can admire the Munich carillon in the town hall tower.
- English Garden - the green soul of Munich. In summer, the park with its meadows is a lovely place to relax, and the Eisbach stream that flows through the grounds provides a welcome cool-down on hot midsummer days.
- Nymphenburg Palace - culture and relaxation. Nymphenburg Palace was built in the 17th century and is one of the most spacious and extensive palaces in Bavaria. The palace park with its water features and the extraordinary park fountain offers a beautiful place to relax and cultural diversion on your road trip.
Activities in Munich and the surrounding area
- BMW Welt - an experience for young and old. Munich is associated with BMW and that's why you shouldn't miss BMW Welt when you rent a camper van in Munich. The world of experience is an exciting museum and explains everything about the famous car brand to the visitor.
- Eisbach - the paradise for all surfers. In wind and weather, surfing enthusiasts meet at Munich's Eisbach to surf together. From here, you can also take a relaxed stroll through the English Garden and explore Munich on your camping trip.
- Radlhauptstadt München - a cycling tour through the Bavarian capital. Munich is perfect to explore by bike.
Campsites in Munich and the surrounding area
- Camping site Munich Thalkirchen - Directly in the south of Munich on the Isar river, you can relax after an exciting holiday. In the immediate vicinity you will find beer gardens and the Hellabrunn Zoo is only a 20-minute walk away.
- Camping site München-Obermenzing - the beautiful camping site with around 150 pitches is located in the north-west of Munich and has nice sanitary facilities, washing facilities and even a small self-service shop.
- Camping Amperes - Situated directly on the idyllic Ampersee lake, this campsite invites you to swim and paddle. In addition to a cosy lounge, there are even fresh bread rolls for breakfast in the high season.
No suitable activity for you? We will be happy to advise you by phone and give you first-hand tips!
Rent a camper van in Munich and explore all of Europe
South Tyrol - Movement and pause
Exploring the most beautiful corners of South Tyrol in a camper van sounds fantastic, and it is. Because here you can discover hidden mountain lakes and enjoy your lunch on rustic alpine pastures. You can find special spots to photograph in our blog article “With the camera through South Tyrol”.
Milan - the capital of fashion
Milan is located in the north of Italy and is one of the most famous cities in the country. Here you can combine your road trip with an exciting cultural holiday and relaxed strolls. Particularly worth seeing is the Milan Cathedral, whose roof terraces can even be walked on. You should definitely make a detour to Milan when renting a camper van in Munich.
Lake Garda - the gateway to the south
Lake Garda is the largest lake in Italy and is one of the most popular holiday regions in Italy due to its mild climate, beautiful lakeshores and picturesque towns. On the shores you can rest on beautiful campsites and enjoy your road trip.
Salzburg - City of Mozart
If you are planning to rent your camper in Munich, Salzburg is perfect for a road trip. The beautiful city is only about an hour away from the Bavarian capital. Here you can not only stroll through the alleys of the old town, but also visit Mozart’s birthplace.
Croatia - the land of many islands
Croatia is the perfect country for your next road trip, because you can be there in just 6 hours from Munich. The nature is exciting and varied and there are all kinds of campsites to make your camping trip a unique experience.