Mercedes Marco Polo hire.
From now on, the brand new Mercedes-Benz Marco Polo is also available for you. The newest member of our camper family offers you everything you need to travel in comfort and style. Inside, you’ll find seating and sleeping for up to four adults as well as a top-equipped, modern kitchenette. Another highlight: both front seats in the Marco Polo can be rotated – giving you even more living space and places for four people to sit, eat and feel good. With the electric pop-up roof, the Marco Polo has many powerful extras that make your travels even more pleasant. The engine with 190 hp also ensures a superior, dynamic driving experience.
- For up to 4 persons
- Automatic gear shift
- Steering wheel with multifunction
- Cruise control & ACC (Automatic Distance Control)
- Front & Rear Parking Pilot & Rear View Camera
- Air conditioning & auxiliary heating
- Navigation system
- Multimedia system
- Second battery inside
Kitchen and cooking
- 2-place gas cooker
- Compressor cooler
- Fresh and waste water tank (110 l and 90 l)
- Cooking and eating utensils
- French press
Living and seeping
- Pop-up roof with two sleeping berths (200cm x 120cm)
- Both front seats swivel
- Cabinet system with enough storage
- Table inside
- ISOFIX child seat anchorage
- Fold-down bench seat with two sleeping places (200 cm x 120 cm)
- Privacy screen on all windows
- 12V, USB and 230V sockets
- Outdoor socket and extension cable
- Further camping equipment
Technical details of the Mercedes Marco Polo
Frequently asked questions about the
Mercedes Marco Polo
What is the interior equipment of the Mercedes Marco Polo like?
The Mercedes Marco Polo impresses with its high-quality and elegant interior. The kitchenette is permanently installed and includes a cooktop, refrigerator, and sink. The dining table can be easily folded out and the cabinets offer storage space for food.
How many seats does the Mercedes Marco Polo have?
Up to four people can ride in the Mercedes Marco Polo. The rear seat can be converted into a bed for two people and the pop-up roof can accommodate two more people.
Is the Mercedes Marco Polo a motorhome?
The Mercedes Marco Polo falls into the category of camper vans and can be driven with a normal class B driver’s license. It is equipped with everything you need on a camping vacation. In addition, it has a powerful engine for a dynamic driving experience as well as a certain elegance in all details – a real performer.
Questions? Just give us a call.
+49 (0) 8141 396 3000