Grand California 600
- Sleeping for 2 adults + 2 kids
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fresh and waste water tank
- Wet room (toilet + shower)
- Fully equipped camper
- All kilometres included
- Customer support 24/7 available
- Comprehensive insurance
The Tiny House
VW Grand California 600 rent.
The Volkswagen Grand California 600 bridges the gap between camper and motorhome. It offers much room and fantastic comfort. With the spacious wet cell you have both shower and toilet always with you! The sleeping area can be easily separated from the living area. This makes the Grand California a real feel-good place. The rear bed offers enough space to spread out and is super comfortable thanks to the spring plate slatted frame. When you rent the VW Grand California from us, you are opting for maximum freedom. This vehicle gives you the opportunity to be completely self-sufficient on the road. Home is wherever you park it.
Camping in the snow or in cold regions?
That is pure adventure! And with our campers you will have it super cozy. On our winter camping page you will find all the info & tips for camping in the cold season.
- Up to 4 persons
- Child seat anchoring ISOFIX
- Automatic gear shift
- Multi functional steering wheel
- All-season and summer tyres (mixed)
- Cruise control
- Park system incl. rear view camera
- Air conditioning
- Auxiliary heating
- Navigation system
- Multimedia system
- Second battery
- 5V USB, 12V & 230V socket
- 2-position gas cooker
- Fridge (70 l) and freezer (10 l)
- Kitchen pull-outs for more space
- Cooking and eating utensils
- Dish washing utensils
- French press
Life on board
- Rear bed (193 cm x 140 cm) plus loft bed (122 cm x 160 - 190 cm)
- Sleeping space for 2 adult and 2 kids
- Rotatable Front seats 180° degrees
- Fold-out interior table
- Wet room with shower and toilet
- Toilette with waste water box
- Fresh and waste water tank (110 l and 90 l)
- Warm water boiler (12 l)
- Privacy screen on all windows
- Spacious wardrobe system
- Additional storage compartments under the rear bed
- Awning incl. fastening
- Camping table and two camping chairs
- Outdoor socket and extension cable
- Further camping equipment
Technical details of the VW Grand California 600
Frequently asked questions about
the VW Grand California
Is the VW Grand California 600 a motorhome?
The VW Grand California 600 is by definition not a camper. It is built on the VW-Crafter basis and combines the best of motorhome and camper. With a length of 6 meters, the VW Grand California 600 is easily maneuverable to drive. In addition to the flexibility of a camper, the Crafter offers the living space and equipment of a motorhome.
What equipment does the VW Grand California 600 have?
The VW Grand California 600 is in no way inferior to the equipment of a camper. It has a kitchen unit in the living area, a separate wet cell, a large bed in the rear area and a small bed in the roof.
How many berths does the VW Grand California 600 have?
In total, the VW Grand California 600 has four sleeping berths. In the rear of the Crafter, two people can sleep comfortably on the spring-plate slatted frame. Above the driver’s cab, there is room for another two people to sleep. This sleeping niche is particularly well suited for children
Questions? Just give us a call.
+49 (0) 8141 396 3000