Grand California 680
- Sleeping places for 2 adults
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Fresh and waste water tank
- Wet room (toilet + shower)
- Fully equipped camper
- All kilometres included
- Customer support 24/7 available
- Comprehensive insurance
The Grand Hotel
VW Grand California 680 hire.
The VW Grand California 680 is the largest model in the VW California range. With its length of 6.80 meters, it offers plenty of comfort and space for living. In the spacious kitchen you can cook just as comfortable and uncomplicated as in your own four walls. The bathroom is equipped with toilet and shower, so you do not have to rely on external sanitary facilities. In the rear, separated from the living and dining area, is a spacious sleeping area with super comfortable field plate slatted frame. Due to the photovoltaic system on the roof and the optimal camper equipment you are completely self-sufficient on the road. With the VW Grand California 680 you are ready for any adventure and have a little bit more luxury than in other campers.
Camping in the snow or in cold regions?
That is pure adventure! And with our campers you will have it super cozy. On our winter camping page you will find all the info & tips for camping in the cold season.
- Up to 2 persons
- Automatic gear shift
- Multi functional steering wheel
- All-season and summer tyres (mixed)
- Cruise control
- Park system incl. rear view camera
- Air conditioning
- Auxiliary heating
- Navigation system
- Multimedia system
- Second battery
- 5V USB, 12V & 230V socket
- 2-position gas cooker
- Fridge & Freezer (70l / 5l)
- Kitchen pull-outs for more storage space
- Cooking and eating utensils
- French press
- Dish washing utensils
Life on board
- Rear bed ( 200 cm x 170 cm)
- Rotatable Front seats 180° degrees
- Fold-out interior table
- Wet room with shower and toilet
- Toilette with waste water box
- Fresh and waste water tank (110 l and 90 l)
- Warm water boiler (12 l)
- Privacy screen on all windows
- Spacious wardrobe system
- Additional storage compartments under the rear bed
- Awning incl. fastening
- Camping table and two camping chairs
- Outdoor socket and extension cable
- Further camping equipment
Technical details of the VW Grand California 680
Frequently asked questions about the
VW Grand California 680
What is the difference between VW Grand California 680 and 600?
The VW Grand California 680 is 6.80 m long and thus offers 80 cm more living space than the 600. The kitchen in the VW Grand California 680 is more spacious than in the 600 and has an additional fixed base cabinet and another work surface. The bed with field plate slatted frame in the rear is even slightly larger in the 680 than in the 600. Since the VW Grand California 680 doesn’t have a roof bed, it’s just under 3 meters tall. The VW Grand California 600, on the other hand, measures 3.10 m tall.
How many berths does the VW Grand California 680 have?
Although the VW Grand California 680 has seating and sleeping space for 2 people. It lacks the roof bed above the driver’s compartment, which the 600 model has and in which 2 additional people can sleep.
Which driving license is necessary for the VW Grand California 680?
You can drive the VW Grand California with a normal class B driving license. Despite its length of 6.80m it is easy to drive. Thanks to modern driving assistance you always have control and overview of the whole vehicle.
Questions? Just give us a call.
+49 (0) 8141 396 3000