Our measures during COVID-19
To offer you maximum flexibility and security, we take the following measures
Finally, it’s time to get on the road again – the campsites are opening up and, step by step, so are the borders. We will continue to do our best to realize your plans individually and will gladly answer all your questions about the current situation!
To enable you to plan your holiday despite the current exceptional situation, we have adapted our cancellation conditions:
- If a cancellation is made more than 60 days before departure, the entire deposit will be refunded
- If a cancellation is made within 60 days and up to 48 hours before departure, all cancellation fees will be refunded in the form of a travel voucher valid for one year.
These special regulations apply in addition to our general terms and conditions.
Special cleaning incl. disinfection of all surfaces
All our vehicles are disinfected with a strong disinfectant after each rental, so that no viruses can be transmitted between the travelers. Special attention is paid to all surfaces that are frequently touched during the use of the vehicle, such as door handles, light switches and the steering wheel. For your and their safety, our employees wear complete cleaning clothing including gloves and masks to minimize the risk of contamination.
Daily updated travel advice to avoid risk areas
From now on, all CamperBoys customers will receive free and individual route advice, with a special focus on daily travel conditions and regulations in times of the Coronavirus. To take advantage of this advice, you can reach us at any time by telephone or e-mail. The support for planning includes:
- Check current travel plans for feasibility
- Recommendations of suitable itineraries and communication with local campsite operators
- Individual advice on “wild camping
Book a camper and stay flexible despite COVID-19?
Advantages of a camping trip after the lockdown
- Stay flexible
- Avoid crowded places
- Rediscover regional nature
We do our best to make your well-deserved summer vacation possible despite COVID-19.